LED street light head
- Powder coat die-cast Aluminium case with the toolless detachable light engine. IP66.
- Sosen driver (standard).
- 0-10V dimming, dim-to-off, DALI 2, D4i (option).
- Lumileds 3030 LED chips.
- CCT 1900K to 6500K.
- 10kV SPD standard.
- Safety power cut-off switch.
- Screwless connector blocks.
- 3, 5 or 7 pin NEMA (option).
- Zhaga Book 18 receptacle.
- Multi-step dimming microwave motion sensor (option).
- Tempered glass IK09.
- PC lens. Range of optics.
- Side entry or post top mount.
- Spigots available from 34mm to 76mm. ±15° adjustment.
The Magnatech LED Areoilite-27 range is the newest product in our state-of-the-art series of LED street light heads with power available from 20W to 240W.
The luminaire can be mounted for side entry or post top with a range of spigots from 34mm to 76mm.
The unique design allows the complete LED and gear tray to be removed without tools leaving the base unit mounted on the pole and the mains wires still connected allowing for a swift replacement for maintenance, repair or upgrade.
The luminaire also has options of standard NEMA and Zhaga Book 18 receptacles for connection to CMS systems.
The new version equipped with a multi-step dimming motion sensor can be pre-programmed before delivery and the optional remote controller also allows the luminaire to be programmed and re-programmed in situ.
Settings include daylight sensor lux level for automatic turn on/off, full power hold time after the trigger, dimming level, and standby time for dimmed level before turning off.
The sensitivity level of the sensor can also be set to prevent unwanted triggering.
20W & 30W & 40W & 50W & 60W & 80W & 100W & 120W & 150W & 180W & 200W & 240W
Lumiled Luxeon 2835
60°x60°, 90°x90°, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4
3000K~6000K or specified 2000K~7000K
10kV with standard internal SPD
Case: ADC12 aluminium, Cover: toughened glass, Lens: PC
0-10V dimming, dim-to-off, DALI 2, D4i, Multi-step dimming microwave motion sensor